The new GT 326-E Automatic Magazine Bar Feeder from LNS is packed with technology usually reserved for more expensive bar feeders. This revolutionary offering is possible because LNS refined their manufacturing process to deliver more bar feeder for a lot less money. Due to these innovations, high performance at a low cost is now available.
The GT 326-E Automatic Magazine Bar Feeder includes many of the most important innovations they’ve developed over the past 40 years.
- Efficiently loads 12’ long bar stock with diameters from 3 mm to 20 mm (26 mm with bar prep) into sliding headstock machines
- High capacity, 10.6” wide magazine tray enables long, unattended lights-out production
- Exceptional bar guiding, support and vibration dampening made possible by molded guiding channels and a patented two-position automatic front stabilizer
- Patented high-speed electronic headstock synchronization and Swiss safety connection help dampen residual vibrations between bar feeder and machine tool while keeping the workplace safe
- Optional 2-position Z-axis bar feed retraction system, adjustable with safety switches, to accommodate non-guide bushing applications for optimum performance and ease of machine maintenance
LNS invites you to see for yourself how this new bar feeder can suit your needs. Contact your LNS representative or visit the LNS website.